The PPA-400 ESD Process Analysis Kit is for advanced professionals who need materials testing, facility evaluation and process analysis capabilities all in one kit.
- Full ESD Auditing Capabilities to ANSI/ESD S20.20, IEC 61340-5-1 and Corporate Programs
- ESD Process Capability & Transitional Analysis
- Measure Voltages on Devices and Assemblies with Pinpoint Accuracy
- Measure, Record, Analyze & Report Electrostatic Voltage Generation and Decay Performance
- Evaluate Packaging Materials
- Measure resistance in accordance with all ANSI/ESD and most IEC standards including work surfaces, handling equipment, fixtures, chairs, carts and flooring resistance
- Check ground impedance, neutral to ground shorts and electrical circuit wiring
- Measure decay time
- Measure surface resistance of small areas up to 1.0x1012 ohms.
- Test footwear
- Measure electrostatic fields
- Analyze ionizer performance
- Measure voltage generation
- Evaluate garments
- Measure temperature and relative humidity and dew point
to Favorites Email
this Page Printable
The PPA-400 ESD Process Analysis Kit is for advanced professionals who need
materials testing, facility evaluation and process analysis capabilities all
in one kit. This integrated kit has everything in one case for full evaluation
of a companies' ESD program and process. The PPA-400 includes all of the equipment
in the PSK-310 Kit and adds the Prostat PGA-710 Autoanalysis System and the
innovative CVM-780 Contact Voltmeter, miniature precision resistance fixtures
and international adapters.
The PGA-710 is a unique electrostatic data analysis device for use with Prostat’s
PFK-100 Fieldmeter/Charge Plate Monitor Set. It records, plots, analyzes and
automatically constructs reports of body voltage generation, electrostatic decay,
voltage retention, ionizer performance and other static measuring functions.
Its analytical features document and automatically calculate projected levels
of typical Human Body (HBM) voltages. It helps determine the risk of equaling
or exceeding damaging or hazardous HBM discharge voltages in static sensitive
The New CVM-780 Contact VoltmeterTM combines the ease of use of a digital
voltmeter with the high input impedance and low input capacitance of a true
electrostatic voltmeter in a small, portable, battery operated package.
Also included is the PRF-912B Miniature E12 Micro Probe Set accurately measures
surface resistance of small areas up to 1.0x1012 ohms. It consists of a PRF-912B
Concentric Resistance Fixture, shielded cable equipped with BNC connectors,
and a BNC to male banana instrument adapter.
The PPA-400 Process Analysis Kit is shipped in our new Program Manager Case
which is a Hybrid, ultra light Polycarbonate and aluminum construction.
|Prices are FOB
Bensenville, Illinois USA and do not include applicable
sales tax, duties, or shipping charges. Prices are
slightly higher outside the United States. Pricing,
specifications, availability and kit configuration
subject to change without notice. PROSTAT® cannot
be responsible for errors in typography or photography.
Request a quote for the PPA-400 and receive it within 24 hours! Or speak with a Sales Representative at 630-238-8883.
| Request your Quote
|The ANSWER BUTTON lets you ask questions about making ESD audit measurements, procedures, instrument capabilities and applications..
| Ask your ESD Question
- ANSI/ESD S1.1 Wrist Straps
- ANSI/ESD S2.1 Garments
- STM3.1 Ionization
- ANSI/ESD S4.1 Worksurfaces
- ANSI/ESD S6.1 Grounding
- ANSI/ESD S7.1 Flooring
- ESD SP9.2 Footwear
- ANSI/ESD STM11.11 Surface Resistance
- ANSI/ESD STM11.12 Volume Resistance
- ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Resistance
- ANSI/STM 12.1 Seating
- ANSI/ESD SP15.1 Gloves
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1 Floor & Footwear
- ANSI/ESD STM97.2 Body Voltage Generation
- EIA S541 Packaging Material Resistance Classification
This Kit Selection Chart can help you choose which Professional Auditing Kit will meet your needs!
||62 lbs (28 kg)
||28 Inches (71 cm)
||20 Inches (51 cm)
||12 Inches (30.5 cm)
|Browse the latest catalog for our products and accessories.
| Download now