Now Test Electrical Circuits Internationally with the PGT-61-164
- Measures Ground Impedance per ANSI/ESD S6.1
- Neutral & Ground Wires Verification per ANSI/ESD S6.1
- Verifies that Hot & Neutral are not reversed
- Verifies that Hot & Equipment Ground are not reversed
- Super-bright display
- High accuracies
- Line Voltage
- True RMS
- Peak Voltage
- Measures voltage drop under full load (12A, 15A, 20A load tests)
- Ground to neutral voltage
- Hot and neutral conductor impedances
- Identifies false (bootleg) grounds
- Tests GFCIs and EPDs for proper operation
- Identifies proper wiring in 3-wire receptacles
- Conducts testing without disturbing sensitive loads
U.S. and Canada only
to Favorites Email
this Page Printable
The PGT-61-164 SureTest© Universal Circuit Analyzer now
tests circuits INTERNATIONALLY. This patented unit incorporates all the branch
circuit testing capabilities you need to effectively test and troubleshoot a
branch circuit from 85 – 250 volts, AND 45 – 65 Hz. Simply add the
appropriate country plug adapter for use and plug in. It will apply a full 12,
15 or 20 amp load to a circuit for voltage drop measurements.
This capability helps detect high-resistance points that cause
fits for equipment on the line, such as loose connections, corroded wires, bad
splices or faulty electrical devices. It also offers important features like
True RMS, ground impedance, peak voltage, frequency, GFCI testing and the capability
to identify proper wiring in receptacles.
|Prices are FOB
Bensenville, Illinois USA and do not include applicable
sales tax, duties, or shipping charges. Prices are
slightly higher outside the United States. Pricing,
specifications, availability and kit configuration
subject to change without notice. PROSTAT® cannot
be responsible for errors in typography or photography.
Request a quote for the PGT-61-164 and receive it within 24 hours! Or speak with a Sales Representative at 630-238-8883.
| Request your Quote
|The ANSWER BUTTON lets you ask questions about making ESD audit measurements, procedures, instrument capabilities and applications..
| Ask your ESD Question
This Kit Selection Chart can help you choose which Professional Auditing Kit will meet your needs!
||1 lbs (0.5 kg)
||8.25 Inches (21 cm)
||7.5 Inches (19 cm)
||3.5 Inches (8.5 cm)
|Browse the latest catalog for our products and accessories.
| Download now