Test Electrical Circuits and provide an ESD ground path to a previously tested receptacle with the Qube
- Includes 5 each Triple Socket Grounding Cubes
- Includes the PGT-61-164 SureTest Circuit Analyzer
- Measures Ground Impedance per ANSI/ESD S6.1
- Neutral & Ground Wires Verification per ANSI/ESD S6.1
- Measures voltage drop under full load (12A, 15A, 20A load tests)
- Ground to neutral voltage
- Hot and neutral conductor impedances
- Tests GFCIs and EPDs for proper operation
- Identifies proper wiring in 3-wire receptacles
- In accordance with En 100015/1, ANSI/ESD S1.1 and ANSI/ESD S6.1
Q007B Commong Point Ground Connector
The Prostat Qube™ replaces ordinary electrical grounding devices with a convenient, cost effective means to connect several ESD controls to a single grounded electrical outlet. Use the Q007B Qube™ to ground workstations, mats, wrist strap & testers, instruments, and other ESD control products to a pre-tested facility electrical ground. It consists of a robust multi receptacle frame encased in fire retardant ABS with a solid brass grounding pin.
PGT-61-164 Universal SureTest® Circuit Analyzer
The PGT-61-164 SureTest® Universal Circuit Analyzer incorporates all the branch circuit testing capabilities you need to effectively test and troubleshoot a branch circuit from 85 – 250 volts, AND 45 – 65 Hz. Simply add the appropriate country plug adapter for use and plug in. It will apply a full 12, 15 or 20 amp load to a circuit for voltage drop measurements.
This capability helps detect high-resistance points that cause fits for equipment on the line, such as loose connections, corroded wires, bad splices or faulty electrical devices. It also offers important features like True RMS, ground impedance, peak voltage, frequency, GFCI testing and the capability to identify proper wiring in receptacles.