Wide Range Resistance Meter Designed to Support ANSI/ESD S20.20 Program Standard
- Wide Resistance Measurement Range from 0.01 ohm to 9.99x1012 ohms
- Nominal Full Range Tolerance Averages <±5%
- Fully Automatic Resistance Range, Test Voltage and Electrification Period Control
- Automatic or Continuous Electrification Control
- Rugged High Performance 80 inches (200cm) Test Leads Included
- Powered by one long lasting 9V Alkaline Battery
- Large, Easy to Read LCD Display
- Meets requirements of ESD Association Standards for material and audit resistance measurement requirements
- Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST included
Hand Held Wide Range Resistance Meter
The PAS-853B is a wide range ohmmeter capable of measuring from 0.01 Ω to 9.99 x 1012 Ω, making it a single meter to meet requirements of almost all standards for resistance measurements.
Designed to Support ANSI/ESD S20.20
The PAS-853B is designed specifically for ESD Plant Auditors who must make many measurements quickly while supporting ANSI/ESD S20.20 program standard and periodic verification requirements.
Use it for Packaging per ANSI/ESD 541
The PAS-853B performs in accordance with standard resistance measurement practices outlined in ANSI/ESD S541 Packaging and meets all audit requirements of ESD TR53.
Variable & Constant Test Voltages
- <10 Volts Variable from 0.01 to 9.9x103 ohms
- 10 Volts (±<5% Constant Voltage) from 1.0x104 to 9.99x105 ohms
- 100 Volts (±<2% Constant Voltage) from 1.0x106 to 9.99x1012 ohms
Double the Number of Measurements
The PAS-853B is a lightweight meter with a built-in electrification period of 3 seconds for measurements from 1.00E-2 Ω to 9.99E+5 Ω and 8 seconds from 1.00E+6 Ω to <1.00E+12 Ω, making it a quick and easy way to measure more surfaces throughout your day.
Fully Automatic with an Option of Continuous Mode
The PAS-853B will determine the resistance range and test voltage automatically when you make measurements. After the minimum electrification period, the display will freeze an accurate measurement for 10 seconds. Alternatively, the meter has the option of measuring in Continuous mode, which will continue to measure until Reset is pressed.
Complies to ANSI/ESD Standards
With the optional fixtures, the PAS-853B will measure resistance in accordance with the following ESD Association documents:
- ESD TR53
- ANSI/ESD S4.1
- ANSI/ESD S7.1
- ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- ANSI/ESD STM11.12
- ANSI/ESD STM11.13
- ANSI/ESD S541
- ANSI/ESD S20.20