The PPA-400 ESD Process Analysis Kit is for advanced professionals who need materials testing, facility evaluation and process analysis capabilities all in one kit.
- Full ESD Auditing Capabilities to ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IEC 61340-5-1
- ESD Process Capability & Transitional Analysis
- Measure Voltages on Devices and Assemblies with Pinpoint Accuracy
- Measure, Record, Analyze & Report Electrostatic Voltage Generation and Decay Performance
- Measure resistance in accordance with all ANSI/ESD and most IEC standards
- Check ground impedance, neutral to ground shorts and electrical circuit wiring
- Measure decay time
- Measure surface resistance of small areas up to 1.0x1012 ohms.
- Test footwear
- Measure electrostatic fields
- Analyze ionizer performance
- Measure voltage generation
Full ESD Auditing Capabilities to ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IEC 61340-5-1
The PPA-400 ESD Process Analysis Kit is for advanced professionals who need materials testing, facility evaluation and process analysis capabilities all in one kit. This integrated kit has everything in one case for full evaluation of a companies' ESD program and process. The PPA-400 includes all of the equipment in the PSK-310 Kit and adds the PGA-710B Autoanalysis System and the innovative CVM-780 Contact Voltmeter, miniature precision resistance probe and international adapters.
Perform the Walking Test per ANSI/ESD STM97.2
The PGA-710B is a unique electrostatic data analysis device for use with the PFK-100B Fieldmeter/Charge Plate Monitor Set. It records, plots, analyzes and automatically constructs reports of body voltage generation, electrostatic decay, voltage retention, ionizer performance and other static measuring functions. Its analytical features document and automatically calculate projected levels of typical Human Body (HBM) voltages. It helps determine the risk of equaling or exceeding damaging or hazardous HBM discharge voltages in static sensitive facilities.
Easily Measure Voltages on Conductors
The CVM-780 Contact Voltmeter™ combines the ease of use of a digital voltmeter with the high input impedance and low input capacitance of a true electrostatic voltmeter in a small, portable, battery operated package.
Measures surface resistance of small parts per ANSI/ESD STM11.13
The PRF-922B Miniature Two-Point Probe accurately measures surface resistance of small areas up to 1.0x1012 ohms. When used with the supplied conductive rubber boots, it provides resistance measurements in accordance with ANSI/ESD STM11.13.
Detect ESD Events in your Process
The PED-718 ESD Event Detector is a battery operated indicator that will help you quickly detect ESD events in your process.