Probe to test resistance of floors, worksurfaces, floor mats, or other flat objects
- Used for point-to-point and point-to-ground resistance testing
- Provides repeatable measurements in accordance with ESD Association standards
- Weighs 5lbs. (2.27kg) each ± 2 oz
- Durometer hardness of 50-70
- Resistance of less than 1000 ohms between two electrodes placed on a metal test plate at 10V
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S4.1 amd ANSI/ESD S7.1
Measure Point-to-Point and Resistance-to-Ground Resistance
The PRS-801W is a precision electrode probe with a conductive rubber pad for use with any resistance meter.
Used in point-to-point (Rtt) and point-to-ground (Rtg) resistance testing of floors, worksurfaces, mats, garments, chairs, carts or any flat object, the PRS-801W produces repeatable measurements in accordance with ANSI/ESD S4.1, ANSI/ESD S7.1, S9.2, STM2.1, STM12.1, STM97.1, ESD-ADV53.1, ASTM F150, TR53 and IEC 61340-2-3 standards.
Resistance under 100 ohms
Per ANSI/ESD S4.1, ANSI/ESD S7.1, the resistance between two electrodes placed on a metallic surface should be less than 1000 ohms when measured at 10V. Each PRS-801W surface resistance probe have a resistance of less than 100Ω.
Uses Standard Connection
Each PRS-801W is designed with a standard female banana receptacle for use with any of Prostat test leads, such as the 800LB and 800LR.
5lbs Probes Meeting ANSI/ESD S4.1 and ANSI/ESD S7.1 Standards
The PRS-801W meet the requirements of most standards for resistance, weight, diameter and durometer. To protect the conductive rubber pad, each probe is shipped with a plastic protective cap.