Wide Range Surface Resistance Ohm Meter Kit
- Surface Resistance Kit from 0.01 ohm to 9.99x1012 ohms
- Nominal Full Range Tolerance Averages <±5%
- Fully Automatic Resistance Range, Test Voltage and Electrification Period control
- Determines if a surface is Dissipative, Conductive, or Insulative
- Measures resistance point-to-point(Rtt) and point-to-ground (Rtg)
- Measures resistance of Static Control Floors, ESD Work Surfaces and Packaging Material
- Conforms to all ESD Association Standards for Resistive Characterization
- Includes 2 each Conductive Rubber Electrodes
- Packaged in a hard shell Carrying Case
- Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST included
Wide Range Resistance Kit
The PAS-853BRM Digital Surface Resistance Test Kit is the ideal kit for the ESD Plant Auditor. It includes the PAS-853B Wide Range Ohmmeter with 2 each PRS-801W 5 lbs Conductive Rubber Electrodes.
Designed to Support ESD TR53
The PAS-853B is a wide range ohmmeter that measures accurately from 0.01 Ω to 9.99 x 1012 Ω. The kit is designed to measure resistance point-to-point (Rtt) or surface to ground (Rtg), and meets audit requirements of ESD TR53, while supporting ANSI/ESD S20.20 program standard and periodic verification requirements.
Variable & Constant Test Voltages
- <10 Volts Variable from 0.01 to 9.9x103 ohms
- 10 Volts (±<5% Constant Voltage) from 1.0x104 to 9.99x105 ohms
- 100 Volts (±<2% Constant Voltage) from 1.0x106 to 9.99x1012 ohms
A Fast and Reliable Resistance Meter
The PAS-853B is a lightweight meter with a built-in electrification period of 3 seconds for measurements from 1.00E-2 Ω to 9.99E+5 Ω and 8 seconds from 1.00E+6 Ω to <1.00E+12 Ω, making it a quick and easy way to measure more surfaces throughout your day.
Fully Automatic for Resistance and Test Voltage
The PAS-853B will determine the resistance range and test voltage automatically when you make measurements. After the minimum electrification period, the display will freeze an accurate measurement for 10 seconds. Alternatively, the meter has the option of measuring in Continuous mode, which will continue to measure until Reset is pressed.
Conductive Probes for Surface Resistance
The PRS-801W are conductive probes used for surface resistance measurements. Measuring under 500 ohms each a clean plate, the 5lb electrodes meet the requirements of ANSI/ESD S4.1 and ANSI/ESD S7.1 for resistance, diameter, weight and durometer. .
Complies to ANSI/ESD Standards and Test Methods
The PAS-853BRM is ideal for making measurements in accordance with test procedures in the following:
- Floors - ANSI/ESD S7.1- Resistive Characterization of Materials Floor Materials
- Worksurfaces - ANSI/ESD S4.1 Worksurfaces
- Compliance Verification - ESD TR53 - Resistance Measurements
- Floor/Footwear - ANSI/ESD STM97.1 - Floor Materials and Footwear- Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person
- Garments - ANSI/ESD STM2.1 Garments
- Seating - ANSI/ESD STM12.1- Seating - Resistive Measurement