Measure, Record, Analyze & Report Electrostatic Voltage Generation and Decay Performance
- Connects to a Field Meter and Charge Plate Monitor
- Records Walking Voltages per ANSI/ESD STM 97.2 and IEC 61340-4-5
- Analyzes Offset and Decay Times of Ionizers per ANSI/ESD SP3.3 and ANSI/ESD STM3.1
- View Voltages in real time on your Computer with the included Autoanalysis Software
- Professional Reports include Min, Max and Average of Voltage Generation or Decay Times
- Records and Reports Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Powered by a Rechargeable Battery
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST included
A Data Logger for Adavnced Electrostatic Analysis
The PGA-710B is a unique electrostatic data analysis device for use with Prostat's PFK-100B Field Meter and Charge Plate Monitor kit. It records, plots, analyzes and automatically constructs reports of body voltage generation, electrostatic decay, voltage retention, ionizer performance and other static measuring functions.
Create Automatic Detailed Reports
Its analytical features document and automatically calculate projected levels of typical Human Body (HBM) voltages. It helps determine the risk of equaling or exceeding damaging or hazardous HBM discharge voltages in static sensitive facilities.
The PGA-710B connects to a Field Meter's analog output and computer's USB port using provided cables. The Autoanalysis software converts your instruments into a digital chart recording system with automatic analysis and reporting features.
The PGA-710B will perform measurement and recording functions, provide data analysis, generate charts, then construct and print out complete reports, including the facility's ambient temperature and relative humidity during each test.
Designed for the Walking Test per ANSI/ESD STM97.2 and IEC 61340-4-5
The PGA-710B will calculate the ±3-Sigma ranges of walking and standing body voltages in your facility, graphically plot the percent probability of equaling or exceeding specific body voltages in the process, and calculate the maximum, minimum and average of voltage generation or decay times, meeting the requirements of ANSI/ESD STM97.2.
Autoanalysis Application Software 2.0
The PGA-710B's unique software will instantly perform mathematical and statistical functions to assist ESD Program Managers and Plant Auditors in defining strengths and weaknesses of the ESDS device transport and handling process.
Compatible with Windows 10
The PGA-710B is a versatile instrument whose use and benefits are limited only by one's imagination. The PGA-710B is now compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows from XP all the way to Windows 10.
- Analyze Footwear & Flooring Combinations: Records personnel walking voltages in accordance with ANSI/ESD STM 97.2 Body Voltage measurements as required by ANSI/ESD S 20.20 ESD Program Standard
- Test & Audit Ionizers: Records and analyses ionization offset and decay time in accordance with ANSI/ESD SP 3.3 and ANSI/ESD STM 3.1 and generates performance reports
- Other Equipment Applications include voltage generation of chairs, carts and process equipment
- Records voltage data at 50, 100 or 200 samples per second
- File recording time at 50 samples/second is 14 minutes
- Has internal memory for remote data recording, allows downloading at a later time
- Operates on its own rechargeable battery, which recharges from your computer or supplied AC/DC charger
- Accepts up to 2.0 volts from any instrument analog output