Accurately Measures Point-to-Point Resistance and Resistance to Ground
- Perform Point-to-Point and Resistance to Ground Measurements from 0.01 Ω to 200 Teraohms
- Accuracy of ±2% from 1.00 Ω to 9.99x1010Ω
- Measures in accordance with ESD TR53, ANSI/ESD S4.1, ANSI/ESD S7.1, ANSI/ESD STM97.1 and others
- Constant Test voltages 10V and 100V meeting ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Operates using a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
- Takes Approximately 8,000 Measurements on a Single Charge (480 hours typical)
- Stores up to 999 Test Values Into Memory
- Compatible with Prostat Connect 2.0 for Downloading into Excel®
- Charging and Download via Standard Micro USB Cable
- Includes 5lb Conductive Probes and Carrying Case
- Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST included
- 2-year Limited Warranty on Main Instrument
Battery Operated. Wide Range. Digital.
The digital, battery operated PRS-801B Resistance Instrument accurately measures resistance point-to-point(Rtt), surface to ground (Rtg) and surface resistivity over the range of 0.01 ohms to 2.0x1014 ohms.Its constant test voltage system is extremely stable at 10 volts and 100 volts.
Complies to ANSI/ESD Standards
The PRS-801B will measure resistance in accordance with ESD Association documents:
- ESD TR53
- ANSI/ESD S4.1
- ANSI/ESD S7.1
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1
The Surface Resistance System Kit includes 2 PRS-801W Rubber Electrodes which are precision milled resistance probes with conductive rubber pad for use when making point-to-point or point-to-ground resistance measurements. Used for qualifying or testing ESD floors, worksurfaces, floor mats or any flat object, the probes produces repeatable measurements in accordance with ESD Association standards.
High Quality Test Leads
Prostat’s 10 foot test leads supplied with each PRS-801B consist of hundreds of fine strands of copper that offer flexibility and accuracy. The outer insulation of each test lead is high grade silicon with an extremely high resistance to minimize measurement errors. These leads are designed for convenient audit measurements in the manufacturing environment up to 1.00x1012 Ω.
The 800PSL Premium Shielded Test Lead harness is designed for PRS-801B precision high resistance measurements in the 1011 to 1014 range. It includes a shielded (-) negative test lead for accuracy and minimum electrical interference from personnel and equipment. The shield is connected directly to the PRS-801B instrument reference and fixture ground..
Conductive Rubber Electrodes for Surface Resistance Measurements
The PRS-801W are very conductive probes used for surface resistance measurements. The 5lb electrodes are in accordance with ANSI/ESD S4.1 and ANSI/ESD S7.1.
Download Data with Connect 2.0 Utility
The PRS-801B has the capability of recording up to 999 measurements into memory. With the use of the included Utility Software and USB adapter, it can download the stored data to your Excel® Spreadsheet program. This minimizes transposition mistakes and speeds up precision measurements. The PRS-801B connects to your computer’s USB port and quickly transfers the data into Excel®.